The freeze dryer dries at low temperature, which will not denature the protein, but can make the microorganisms lose their biological activity. This is especially suitable for dry preservation of biologically active products, biochemical products, genetically engineered products and blood products with poor thermal stability.
The freeze dryer changes the tedious operation of the drying process in the past, prevents the pollution of materials, and realizes the automation of drying and sublimation, which is suitable for pilot or mass production. The freeze-dried articles are easy to store for a long time, and can be restored to the state before freeze-drying and maintain the original biochemical properties after adding water.
Freeze dryer is a technical method that pre-freezes water-containing items, and then sublimates its moisture in a vacuum state to obtain dry items. The freeze-dried articles are easy to be stored for a long time, and after adding water, they can be restored to the state before freeze-drying and maintain the original biochemical properties.
For heat-sensitive substances such as antibiotics, vaccines, blood products, enzymes, hormones and other biological products, freeze-drying technology can show its benefits. It has great advantages in the nutritional preservation and preservation of products, and also provides the required working environment for some special items.
The lower the temperature, the higher the sublimation rate of the items, and the better the experimental effect.
Daily precautions for freeze dryer
1. Under normal circumstances, it should not be used continuously for more than 48 hours;
2. The sample must be completely frozen into ice, if there is residual liquid, it will cause vaporization jet;
3. The surface area of the sample should be expanded as much as possible, and it should not contain acid-base substances and volatile organic solvents;
4. During the freezing process of the sample, the temperature gradually decreases, and the partition heating program can be selected to speed up the drying efficiency and shorten the drying time;
5. Note that the cold trap is about minus 50 degrees and below, it can be used as a low temperature refrigerator, but you must wear thermal gloves to prevent frostbite;
6. Before starting the vacuum pump, check whether the inflation valve is closed, and whether the contact surface between the plexiglass cover and the rubber ring is clean and free of dirt, and is well sealed.
Application of freeze dryer machine
Vacuum freeze dryers are used for sample freeze drying in laboratories, hospitals, the food and pharmaceutical industries, and the food industry.