The rotary fully automatic tablet press has high speed, high output and good tablet quality. During tableting, double-pressing is adopted, both of which are controlled by a microcomputer, which can continuously tablet the granular materials.
In addition to ordinary round tablets, it can also press various shapes of special-shaped tablets. It has the characteristics of fully enclosed, high pressure, low noise, high production efficiency, perfect lubrication system and automatic operation. In addition, the machine is obviously superior to the ordinary tablet press in terms of transmission, pressurization, filling, feeding, punch guide, and control system.
1. Adjustment of filling amount:
(1) Handwheel adjustment method: The filling adjustment is completed by the adjustment handwheel installed in front of the rotary automatic tablet press. There is an indication mark on the edge of the control handwheel.
When the handwheel rotates clockwise, the filling amount is reduced. On the contrary increase. When adjusting, it should be noted that there are enough particles in the feeder, and at the same time, the pressure should be adjusted to make the tablets have sufficient hardness for weighing.
(2) Adjustment method without handwheel: The filling adjustment is completed by the servo motor, and the lifting and lowering control of the filling quantitative guide rail is realized by the forward and reverse rotation of the motor, so as to adjust the filling amount. At the same time, the high and low positions (filling depth value) of the filling quantitative guide rail can be displayed on the human interface.
2. Adjustment of tablet thickness (pressure):
(1) Handwheel adjustment method: The tablet thickness (pressure) adjustment is completed by the adjustment handwheel installed in front of the machine. There is an indication mark on the edge of the control handwheel.
When the handwheel rotates counterclockwise, the tablet thickness decreases. (increase in pressure), whereas tablet thickness increases (increase in pressure). When the filling amount is adjusted, check the thickness and hardness of the tablet, and then make appropriate adjustments until it is qualified.
(2) Adjustment method without hand wheel: the adjustment of tablet thickness (pressure) is completed by a servo motor, and the lifting control of the lower main pressing wheel is realized by the forward and reverse rotation of the motor, so as to adjust the thickness (pressure) of the tablet, and at the same time the lower main pressing The high and low position of the wheel (the thickness of the main tablet) can be displayed on the human interface.
3. Adjustment of feeding speed:
When the filling amount of the rotary automatic tablet press is properly adjusted, the tablet weight will change (generally decrease) as the production speed increases.
When the material properties allow, in addition to adjusting the filling depth, the The feeding speed will be adjusted to meet the requirements of tablet weight. Selecting the appropriate feeding speed requires experience and exploration (the feeding speed should not be too high or too low).
Application of automatic tablet press machine
Contact Person: Ms. Wei