Capsule counting bottle filling machine is mainly used for quantitative packaging of various shapes of tablets, capsule preparations, pills, transparent or translucent soft capsules, fast and accurate calculation of granules and other drugs, and can avoid direct contact with drug capsules to ensure Healthy medicine capsules.
It is suitable for medium and small batch production in hospitals, food, pharmaceuticals, health food, scientific research units, laboratories. It can also be widely used as an ideal equipment for counting, bottled and bagged items of conventional shapes such as steel balls.
1. Ensure that the capsules are in a dry state and uniform in length when they are put into the machine. They cannot be used in damp, and unqualified capsules cannot be processed.
2. When the machine needs to be transported, it is necessary to lift the base, and avoid lifting it on the counting tray, so as to avoid the loosening and damage of the counting tray.
3. The height of the counting plate surface should be the same as the length of the capsule or the head of the capsule should be slightly higher than the counting plate, but it should not be too high, otherwise the capsule will be damaged during rotation. And make the middle hole into a discarded video disc after matching with the shaft. If it is too high, please use a lathe to process the washer under the disc.
4. The retaining ring on the counting plate must be adjusted to a suitable height. The bottom edge should be kept at a distance of about 1.5-2MM from the head of the capsule. If it is too low or too high, the capsule will be damaged.
5. When the capsules in the capsule filling machine are not all full, you can use a brush to brush the capsules so that there are capsules in the several holes. Do not press the micro switch, otherwise the capsules will be damaged when turning to the position of the retaining ring. .
6. The counting tray should not be under heavy pressure, so as not to affect the normal use of the machine.
Contact Person: Ms. Wei