|Voltage:||220V 1P 50/60Hz||Output Power:||2000W|
packaging automation equipment,
automatic bagging machine
The high frequency vibration acts on the two surfaces of the plastic, and the heat generated by the vibration causes these two surfaces to be welded together tightly, the strength of welding area is same as other area of the plastic. No need adhesive or heating, Replace the traditional hot pressing or bonding process, Low cost and no pollution and no damage to plastic tube.
1. Intelligent automatic frequency tracking system, which can recognize the vibration frequency of the ultrasonic system automatically, so as to effectively protect the mold. Large output, small noise, stable performance, long life.
2. To replace the traditional welding or bonding process, low cost, clean pollution-free and does not damage the plastic tube.
3. High welding strength, Good sealing performance, the strength of welding area is same as other area of the plastic.
4. Stable welding process, easy operation, easy maintenance.
5. Precision IC control circuit, automatic overload protection system.
6. Adopting PLC controller, easy to operate, auto-protecting system can avoid the damage caused by improper operation.
7. Four points balance adjustment, easy to adjust the welding head.
8. Aluminum/titanium radial pole, sonic, strong stability.
9. There are 3 positions for tube loading, can avoid tube vacancy.
10. The cone to press the tube on the orientation position, can assure tube is round.
11. Can adjust filling volume easily.
12. Sealing and cutting are on different positions, can avoid burrs.
13. Auto unloading, can unload finished goods to conveyor.
14. Install cold water circulation in back mold, which can assure sealing quality under high output status.
15. Stepper motor is used for orientation, the speed can be adjusted to improve the accuracy.
16. Machine is equipped with Airtac cylinders and Airtac magnetic valves, stable performance.
17. Auto Filling, Orientate, Sealing, Print code, Cutting.
|220V 1P 50/60Hz||220V 1P 50/60Hz|
|Output Power||Output Power|
|Tube Length||Tube Length|