Vacuum drying ovens have a chamber volume of between 8 and 430 litres and a temperature range starting at between +10°C above room temperature up to +250°C. The interiors are made of corrosion-free stainless steel 304. Underpressure accelerates drying in the vacuum drying oven. Heat-sensitive material can therefore be dried in the vacuum drying oven at low temperatures, and at the same time the drying time is considerably reduced. To avoid oxidation, an inert gas(e.g. nitrogen) can be fed into the chamber.
1. Cuboid chamber maximizes the effective cubage. Microprocessor controller for temperature ensures a precise and reliable control.
2. Dual-layer bulletproof toughened glass door ensure absolutely clear observe on objects in chamber.
3. Shutting extent of oven door is adjustable. Closed-cell silicon gasket ensures a high vacuum degree in oven.
4. The chamber is made of stainless steel (or wire-drawing sheet) which allows a durable service and cleaning easily.
5. Store, heating test and drying are all in an environment without oxygen or filled with inert gases, which ensures no oxidation.
6. Minimum heating time is over 50%, less than the traditional vacuum drying oven.