Capsule polishing machine is a special polishing equipment for capsules and tablets. It can remove dust on the surface of capsules and tablets and improve the surface finish. It is suitable for the production of various capsules and tablets.
It has the characteristics of novel mechanism, simple operation, easy cleaning, high polishing efficiency, and good cleanliness. All parts in contact with medicines are made of stainless steel, and the sanitary conditions of the equipment conform to GMP standards.
The capsule polishing machine can polish capsules and tablets while removing empty shells and broken capsules. This machine is equipped with an all-stainless steel vacuum cleaner, no other vacuum equipment is needed. It adopts negative pressure de-waste device, which does not pollute the environment.
The polishing machine is mainly composed of a hopper, a polishing cylinder, a sealing cylinder, a brush, a coupling, a split bearing seat, a motor, a distribution box, a waste removal head, a discharge hopper and a frame.
The working principle of this machine is to drive the capsule to make a circular spiral movement along the wall of the polishing tube through the rotating movement of the brush, so that the capsule moves along the spiral spring, and the surface of the capsule shell is polished under the constant friction with the brush and the wall of the polishing tube. , The polished capsule enters the waste hopper from the discharge port.
In the de-waste device, due to the effect of negative pressure, the light-weight unqualified capsules rise under the action of the airflow and enter the vacuum cleaner through the suction tube. The heavy-weight qualified capsules continue to fall and are discharged through the movable discharge hopper to effectively achieve polishing. To eliminate the purpose. The powder and small fragments that are brushed off during the polishing process enter the sealed cylinder through the small holes on the wall of the polishing cylinder, and are sucked into the vacuum cleaner for recovery.
1. Connect one of the suction pipes of the special industrial vacuum cleaner under the polished sealing cylinder; connect the other suction pipe of the special industrial vacuum cleaner above the waste remover.
2. Turn on the power of the industrial vacuum cleaner and polishing machine, and adjust the speed of the polishing machine. Use a small amount of capsules with waste shells to test the machine, and adjust the negative pressure air inlet volume of the waste remover to just remove the empty shell fragments. If the negative pressure is too large, it is possible to suck out the good capsules, and if it is too small, it will not play a role in eliminating waste. The waste air volume is adjusted by the adjustment board at the inlet of the industrial vacuum cleaner, and the waste removal situation can be observed from the observing board in front of the waste cleaner. The air volume of the suction pipe for sucking the powder is also adjusted by the adjustment plate of the industrial vacuum cleaner.
3. Work can only be carried out after the above preparations are made.
4. Clean up polishing machines and industrial vacuum cleaners in time after each shift is completed. When necessary, industrial vacuum cleaners should also be cleaned in the middle of work.
5. Adjustment method:
(1) Polishing machine speed adjustment: arranged by electronic speed controller. For fragile capsules, the speed can be appropriately low, and vice versa. When used for tablet polishing, the rotation speed can be appropriately lowered.
(2) Polishing cylinder tilt adjustment: the tilt is adjusted by the tail support plate, the tilt is large, the polishing effect is good, and the tilt is small and the production efficiency is high.
(3) Industrial vacuum cleaner adjustment: The professional industrial vacuum cleaner has two sets of dust-washing pipe devices, each with a suction volume adjustment board to adjust, and the air volume is adjusted according to the usage.