SED-250DG Power 380V/50HZ Large Food Fruits Industrial Freeze Dry Machine Customizable Stainless Steel
|Cooling water Quantity||≥12m³/h(T≤30℃,P=0.2-0.3Mpa)|
|Cooling method||Air-cooled (room temperature ≤ 25 ℃)|
|Chamber design pressure||-0.1Mpa|
|Chamber design temperature||90℃|
|Total usable area of shelves||10㎡|
|Maximum water capacity||≥200Kg/batch|
|Temperature of shelf||
Highest temperature of shelf ≤+80℃
Lowest temperature of shelf ≤-50℃
|The number of shelf||11+1 (Compensation Board)|
|Condenser design pressure||-0.1Mpa|
|Condenser design temperature||90℃|
|Control mode||PC+PLC(automatic + full manual emergency operation)|
|Machine size (L×W×H)||4500mm×2000mm×2000mm
Final dimension based on design
1. Stainless steel is polished with excellent brand to ensure surface roughness to ensure sterility requirements
2. Cabinet, board level,and hose are tested after multiple procedures to ensure without leakage
3. Shelf has high strength and can withstand long-term use;
4. Shelf through a dedicated machining, can guarantee high demand flatness;
5. Stainless steel is polished with excellent brand to ensure surface roughness to ensure sterility requirements
6. Argon welding, forming an internal and external, to ensure pipes cleanly and without leak
7. The inside wall of the condenser is cleaned by special way to ensure no dirt, ensure the system clean
8. Compressor is use Germany Bitzer , more stable performance, reliable, easy to maintain
9. According to the characteristics of freeze-dried fruit, use rotary vane vacuum pump , the pumping speed is larger and more efficient
10. Vacuum degree controlled according to set value automatic which can realize a lyophilization cycle vacuum degree of multiple variable control; Can be adjusted within 10-200pa
Freeze-dry (brief named Freeze-dry) is a stable process of material dried which will put the material contained with water to freeze to solid first, then make among them of the water sublimate from solid to air condition, removing water to preserve materials.
Products at solution stage are frozen through sublimation and desorption, then the solvent reduce to a certain extent, thereby preventing the formation of micro-organisms or chemical reaction between the solute and solvent that products can be preserved for a long time and maintained its nature.
Vacuum freeze-drying method is a liquid solid gaseous process. In freeze-drying process, "liquid bridge" between the solution particles has been frozen into "solid bridge".
The relative position of particles has been fixed and does not exist surface tension on gas-liquid interface between the two particles.
With the continuous distillation of solvent, "solid bridge" continuously decrease, but the the relative position between two particles will no longer change until the "solid bridge" completely disappear.