|Power consumption||Around 33kw|
|Cooling water qty||≥11m3/h(T≤30℃/P=0.15-0.2Mpa)|
|Compressed air||≥0.1m3/min (P=0.5-0.8Mpa)|
|Steam consumption (sterilization)||≥100Kg/h(P=0.2-0.3Mpa)|
|Structure||Integral(Rectangular box dry +Mushroom valve+Rectangular cold trap)|
|Steam consumption (Defrost)||25Kg/batch(pressure≥0.2-0.3MPa)|
|Chamber design pressure||0.16mbar/-0.1 mbar|
|Chamber design temperature||130℃|
|Chamber Vacuum leak rate||0.005 Pa.m3/sec|
|Total usable area of shelves||5.67 ㎡|
|Maximum water fishing||≥120Kg/batch|
|Temperature of lamellar|
Highest temperature of shelf ≤+80℃
|Shelf heating rate (no load)||-40℃→20℃≤60min|
|The number of shelf||7+1 (Compensation Board)|
|Cabinet design pressure||0.16 Mpa /-0.1Mpa|
|Tank design temperature||130℃|
|Machine size (L×W×H)||5000×2000×3100mm|
Final dimension based on design
Freeze-dry (brief named Freeze-dry) is a stable process of material dried which will put the material contained with water to freeze to solid first, then make among them of the water sublimate from solid to air condition, removing water to preserve materials.
Products at solution stage are frozen through sublimation and desorption, then the solvent reduce to a certain extent, thereby preventing the formation of micro-organisms or chemical reaction between the solute and solvent that products can be preserved for a long time and maintained its nature.
Vacuum freeze-drying method is a liquid solid gaseous process. In freeze-drying process, "liquid bridge" between the solution particles has been frozen into "solid bridge".
The relative position of particles has been fixed and does not exist surface tension on gas-liquid interface between the two particles. With the continuous distillation of solvent, "solid bridge" continuously decrease, but the the relative position between two particles will no longer change until the "solid bridge" completely disappear.
1. Stainless steel is polished with excellent brand to ensure surface roughness to ensure sterility requirements
2. 3D design, consistent with CGMP requirements of complete sterilization.
3. Special section of the door seal to avoid water retention in the CIP / SIP process
4. Cabinet, board level, and hose are tested after multiple procedures to ensure without leakage
5. Liquid level sensing probe and preventing intrusion device are installed on outfall water
6. Mushroom valve ball surface is smooth and easy to clean;
7. Mushroom valve can be adjusted through the valve closed, to prevent excessive pressure
8. Mushroom valve in the "open" or "off" with the feedback signal, can understand the working state real
9. Plate flange of mushroom valve processed two times with high sealing performance and accuracy, can completely prevent leakage .