Main Technical Data:
|Power of agitation motor (kw)||5.5|
|Rotation speed of agitation (r/min)||24|
|Power of Inclined motor (kw)||1.1|
|Overall dimensions (mm)||1800×700×1200|
Name: stainless steel jacketed mixing tank
Material: SS304, SS316
1. Used as liquid storage tank, liquid composing tank, liquid blending tank, temporary storage tank and hot water tank etc.
2. Ideal in field such as foods, dairy products, fruit juice beverages, pharmacy, chemical industry and biological engineering etc.
1. Adopt structure of internal tank and external package, with heat preservation materials inside.
2. Material are all sanitary stainless steel.
3. Humanized structure design and easy to operate.
4. Transition area of interior wall on tank adopts arc for transition to ensure no dead comer of sanitation.
Configuration of tank:
1. Quick open manhole.
2. Various types of CIP cleaners.
3. Fly and insect resistant sanitary breathing cover.
4. Adjustable triangular bracket.
5. Dismountable materials input pipe assembly.
6. Thermometer (According to customer requirements ).
7. Ladder (According to customer requirements ).
8. Liquid level meter and level controller (According to customer requirements ).
9. Eddy-proof board.
Trough Type Mixer is suitable for Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and other industries, primarily dealing with evenly mixed powder or pasty materials.
The machine works by adoption of mechanical drive as it can improve the quality of each batch of mixture with high degree of uniformity.
Trough Type Mixer rotates "S" type stirring paddle and turn over raw materials back and forth. The whole machine is made of stainless steel makes the machine in good condition of corrosion resisted.
The mixing paddle is movable. When cleaning and changing material, it can be taken out by removing three nuts and moving two paddle vanes to the left and right, and then the paddle vanes and the trough can be cleaned thoroughly.
With electrical control, the machine can be operated easily. The mixing time can be set and the machine will be stopped when the time is up to raise the mixing quality of each batch.